Thursday, August 18, 2011

Eat Clean with Tosca Reno's Sweet Potato Meatless Patties!



Today I made this recipe out of Tosca Reno’s Eat Clean Cookbook! I must say it was delicious. I'm not surprised I've made several meals out of this book and have not been disappointed. People ask me all the time what kind of foods do I eat. Mostly because I'm a vegetarian and because I've lost over 80 pounds!












Eating healthy does not have to be boring and bland. I eat all kinds of flavor packed low calorie nutritious meals. I love to cook and try different kinds of foods. Today I thought I would share some of things that I eat and the cook books I use. If you want to get started eating clean you can get your copyof Tosca’s book today! 

It was so good. Although I can’t tell you the entire recipe I will say that it has zucchini, carrots and sun flower seeds and whole wheat saltines in it. It’s only 74 calories per patty, and they are like the size of a regular burger. The sweet potato and the nuts rule as far as the flavor! So here is my sweet potato patty! It put mine on a toasted whole wheat bun. I’m going to try her black bean burger next so I’ll keep you posted!

I guess I could've dressed it up a bit, but I didn't plan on showing it to company, (making a blog post out of it) LOL!

Let me know if you have any questions about clean eating! I’d love to hear from you. You can put your question in the comment section and please share with others who may be interesting in eating clean but don’t how to get started!

P.S I count all my calories! The number one key to weight loss (and I have 10 of them) is creating a caloric deficit how can you possibly do that if you don't know how many calories you are eating? You can't, so I don't buy cook books that don't tell me how many calories are in it and neither should you!


Tosca Reno's Eat Clean Cookbook: Delicious Recipes That Will Burn Fat and Re-Shape Your Body!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...