Thursday, November 10, 2011

How to Get More Done

As business women, we need to Reign in our businesses in order to Reign in Health and Fitness! One of my biggest problems was delegating! First I didn't want to do it. I thought hey by the time I sit down and show someone what to do, I could have done it! Second if I would delegate I would do what Fabienne talks about in the video "drive by" delegation. Not having the system and the checks and balances in place. These things would greatly increase my stress releasing cortisol which increases abdominal fat and the stress itself would cause me to over eat!







Fabienne has an awesome client attraction boot camp program!
Find out more about her and get a free cd!
Also learn how to get 3 new clients quickly for FREE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...